Friday, June 5, 2009

Let the summer begin!

Hello Friends!

My candle making is under way! With the help of our lovely kade-sitter I've been able to make many candles faster and have a good stock pile now! I'm going to keep having her come once a week until I run out of wax and then I should have enough candles for the rest of the year!

Just a couple of updates....Alex, Kade and I are going to Feast of Fields again this year. I really enjoyed meeting people there last year and Alex really enjoyed drinking there last year so it was good for everyone! We sold a lot of candles there last year and that is very nice.

The other thing you all should know is that I've started selling my candles at markets here in Alliston. There are two...one at the Canadian Tire parking lot and the other at Moondance farm. Both are on Saturday mornings, and I'm going to be at Moondance the 2nd Saturday a month and at CT the rest of the month.

Looking forward to see you out there, I think the weather is going to be nice tomorrow!
Blessed bee,
Melissa

1 comment:

Holly Tyson said...

melissa, it's awesome you're attending two markets! you go girl! who is kade's babysitter? i am leaving london tomorrow for wales, so sadly i won't see you rents. however, i am stoked to stay with mike and lisa with tim along after we meet up in scotland (to stay with luke, hottie hottie). everyone says surrey is so beautiful. i hope your fam has a great time. i love you so much and miss you! annie is asking about you and the babe. much love!