Sunday, March 29, 2009

Still no candles, but lots of other crafting going on!

So, the weather has been nice but not nice enough to spend hours in our garage making candles. But that doesn't mean we haven't been busy. Alex just finished up school, and is going to have the next week off work (prime candle making time) and I've been busy crocheting! That's right, I've put down my knitting needles and have taken up crocheting, which I love!

Right now I'm working on making a vest for the summer. I found this pattern for a round about sweater and decided to make it with out the sleeves. I just started last night so I have about 2 inch done, but when I have more I will post some pictures.


http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/Apparel/WR1774+Roundabout+Cardigan.htm
WR1774 Roundabout Cardigan
I'm always looking for things to do, so let me know if you find a good project!
Keeping beesy,
Melissa

1 comment:

::Another Twenty-Something:: said...

Hi Melissa! I'm starting this roundabout cardigan right now...any tips?